Friday, January 05, 2007


Genting


Genting


Genting

Yeah!Finally get well after a serious coughing!
Continue the story on travel......

After eating that awful breakfast we already lost some mood but that was still ok.After that,deng...deng...
After we bought the ticket for playing at the playground,then we knew that most of the outdoor activities were close because of the rain!!!We were a bit angry with that lah!But we can do nothing at that time.So we decided to play the indoor activities first and waiting for the rain to stop.
We played the rio float,bumper car and also the 4D Motion Master.Haha...When we played the bumper car,friends all were very bad they gang up and bump me together.Bump!!!

After played all these indoor activities,the rain was also almost going to stop already.Then,we carry on playing some DULL outdoor activities......tea cup,pirate train,dinosaurland...
When we sat in the tea cup,my friend was very bad,he control the tea cup and let the tea cup to rotate as fast as it could.Oh my god!!!I am going to fainted liao!!!So dizzy...

Wow,finally finish playing all these dull activities!But.......we were became the "luo tang ji"!!!Our cloths were very wet.Felt very uncomfortable.Then,we go to change our cloths and continue shopping.When we steped in to the hotel's room,wah!!!!!!!!!!!
Another shocked again.Wah,cannot tahan,the room was very dirty and very untidy.Hen........I called to the customer service and asked for the cleaner to clean the room for us but after waiting for a long time the cleaner still not coming yet.Quite angry at that time.After 1++hour then the cleaner came to my room and start the cleaning work.Hu......finally can take a bath liao............

A bit shamed shamed lah......the door of the bath room was made by the glass which can saw a little bit action of the people who use the bath room.

Haha......after shopping and playing a whole day + just slept 10 minutes for the last night to day was very tired!When my friendsand I going to sleep,The others friends were coming to our room and said something thing to shock us.Two of my boy's friend were started nonsense.They said that my room were facing to the "Pintu Kecemasan"and the cleaning store were beside my room,there will have a lot of "DIRTY" things!Hoho......my friends and I were very scared and asked to change the room the the guys but they refuse to do that.Haha..........something funny happened.Then,we request the guys to stay we us on that night but they still refused to do that.Finally,my friends and I decided to move tothe guys room at stayed with them,the guys were refused at the begining but at the end they have no choice.Then,we moved to their room and sleep together.We did nothing on that night don't think about the "dirty" things ah.

No comments: