Friday, May 16, 2008

Wow...............really very lazy to blog at here.................Hehehehehe.............
Exam on the way....................quite busy.Some more the St John Anual Camp + Chinese Chess compatition at school!!Make me crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Haiz....................
Although now is having exam but still got no mood to study.Hahahaha.....................really lazy.Besides,i also suspect that i was infect by virus called "non stop sleeping"...............Hehehehehe..................No matter how much time I spend on sleep.............but there is not enough for me,before this I used to sleep 4-5 hours only per day.........heheheheh......because I am "夜猫子"...........But now..............Sometimes even that i spent more than 8 hours on sleep also will feel very tired!!!!!

Haiz...........really no cure.................

No comments: