Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mashiit's Life @ UMT

Dishes that I cooked~

黄豆炒蛋


Potato steam with sauce tomato~


lol......steam rice




hehehe~~
Rice + 腊肠 + steam potato


Fried rice^^....yummy yummy


messy@@


Black VS White fried rice



Things that I ate


Sweet that I used to eat when young


could still remembered it because of this top


hehehe~~


Mini double >.<




cute^.^


This is nice, 爽口柚


Steam Japanese bean curd


Hahaha~~~包




Steam 包,never think that my little kitchen could serve so many different dishes.


Ex-roomate cooked for me: Nasi Paprik


Hahaha......finally, chinese food @ chinese restaurant @ China town

China Town Street View






望月楼,we always wonder what kind of shop or house it is since the first time u met this building, but never got an answer =.=lll


望月楼







Activities I Joined

Watched a Closing Ceremony Show

This is the ceiling of the hall, a special design.


Hahaha.....flip view of the above picture. This design suit the theme of our Uni.

Visited Our Uni's ICT Department

Waiting for the turn~ They're my course mate


Hahaha.....she is an interesting girl, named Umi


The control room


Part of the server and cable




Encik Khalid who explained the details for us

Malaysia Book Record: Sweet Arrangement in "1 Malaysia" logo
Held by Baratham Club

The “米彩”,one of the Indian's traditional craft.


After I saw this, I realized how pretty my Uni's logo is. lol




The peacock “米彩”




The sweet^^.....I've participated to arrange some too^^


Lot of sweet, more than 350 000 sweets used


The final view would look like this

Interesting Stuff


Why the motor nowadays look so much like a power ranger. lol




The way those "brilliant" woman dry their cloths. =.=lll


The way I study, hahahaha^^

No comments: