Monday, March 22, 2010

Majlis Anugerah Dekan


Hahaha.....I almost forgot to say thank you to Timbalan Dekan =.=lll


The scene...


Hehe....


I'm too boring...


^^


Surprise???=.=lll
The reason I attend this majlis is because I don't want to go and take the cert purposely, but how I know at the end it still ended up like this =.=lll.....quite wasting of my time.


When test + lab test + tutorial + assignment came towards me at the same time, hahaha.......my desk will end up like this @@


hehe.....


I occupied for this week! No disturb, pls!!!! If not I don't know what kind of reaction I will feed u back..........

2 comments:

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

hehe...me too...""PERHATIAN""....ned go take it again.....mafan mafan d...~~lolz...final coming soon...add oiL ya....~~we same same countdwn 2geter^^....ahhaha

Unknown^^ said...

wakakaka.....countdown~ing!!!
but hoh....
b4 back home,got to fight with those exam + assignments again!!!!!
ish!!!!!!!benci betul =.=lll