Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hehe...carry on handicrafting.....
Sleep at mid night......


Lol...a chair lie on the on the floor of my department. Wahahaha...don't worry nobody fight at here, just our colleague that "toshiba guy~" over reacted and hence push the chair with his powerful strength!!!Haha...such a poor chair...terbalik on the floor...


Haha...today also a quiet day. My ear able to take a rest and not need to plug in ear set. But I think i am superwoman for today, because I able to cut over than 100 print screen pitures and arrange it in a nice position!My eyes almost gonna drop out already!

What will happen on tomorrow?
Is there any surprise?
I don't know........
Just hope to be a happy day~~

2 comments:

xiuwen said...

toshiba man 很怪异
可是习惯后觉得没有什么吧直接骂他就爽了

Unknown^^ said...

哈哈哈....
对咯,一开始的时候真的很不爽他
不过,久了就没觉得怎样了
他的人还蛮不错的