Wednesday, April 22, 2009


The HERSHEY liquid topping chocolate ^^


Haha..on top of ice~cream

Yummy yummy...

Wahahaha......today don't wish to complain about my job,it will spoil my mood......
Let's talk about some others interesting story.
After lunch, I felt like want to taste some ice~cream in a sudden.
Then I did something funny,hahaha....
I rushed into Cold Storage and found the HERSHEY topping chocolate liquid,hahaha...finally i bought it and tasted it together with the Mc Donald plain Sundae cup which is in Vanilla flavour.Yummy yummy....it really taste nice!!!Haha.....tomorrow wanna try it again!But,the stupid things I did was seen by my others colleague!!!Wahaha...a bit funny,they ask me why don't I buy the Chocolate top Sundae Cone straight away but choose to buy a bottle of chocolate and made it myself.Lol...they will never know why am I doing this.

Yesterday night
I realised that lost my pink "hou hou"!!!
At the begining I felt very sad loh because I sew the monkey on my own.It just follow me for two days only but now i already lost it.Haiz...
I can do nothing but to sew another monkey again which is blue in colour one.When I am sewing the second monkey,my heart really feel sad cause by the the feeling of "lost"....
倘若已经知道会失去,我宁可不曾拥有。
因为失去的感觉真的是不好受。
我讨厌!
为我的“猴猴”哀悼一天吧......
幸好在它失踪之前来得及帮它拍遗照.......
Haizzz............
@.@
=.=

No comments: