Saturday, April 25, 2009


Hershey Chocolate


Hehe...the chocolate peanut butter cup


yummy...yummy


^.^


Finish two of it.....muahahaha


I like this
~Don't be sad
~Have a perfect day
Haha...finally, today I am still choosing the Hershey chocolate. It taste nice....not bad. There was 2 peanut butter cup in a packet.
To: 某人^^
Actually 1 is for u one, but since you are on leave then I have no choice but to finish it up on my own loh. Muahahaha...
********************
A peaceful day...today the two guys who are the most talkactive in my department was very quiet, a bit weird, normally they will talk and talk and talk.....non-stop talking. Hehe...but today too quiet already, made me feel uneasy...I think I really misunderstood them. The "碎碎念第二代" actually is a top student and hold an excellent result and will go for further study oversea. Hehe... a million of sorry from me if I do offended you before this. Everyone has its own strong point and its weakness, I shouldn't be so unfair and judge a book by its cover again. Since the last experience, I should learnt and get to know about this but i still made this same stupid mistake!!!
Really unforgivenable......can you imagine how stupid I am???
Hope that I can learn to be clever a bit in future!!!
Besides all this, nothing special for today, haha...I think this is the way how single people's life going.
BORED + BORED = SINGLE

2 comments:

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

single xbad oso mah...
hahaha...wan enjoy 2 b single...^^

Unknown^^ said...

erm.....yalo
at least no need to report everything to somebody at any time hahahaha