Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Haizzz.....
Really tired......
I don't want test!!!!
I don't want assignment!!!!

Yesterday I study for today's maths test and finish the interface design of my Software Engineering assignment, slept at 5am (this morning), wake up at 9.30am. Then, I continue study for the test and send those hateful email(the assignment stuffs) to my frends......

Later, I have my breakfast at 10.30am, then I continue study.....until 12.30pm. Thus, I slept for half hour.....wake up at 1.00pm. Then, get change and standby to go to the exam hall. Lol.........do you realise I forgot to do 1 thing?
Answer: I forgot to take my lunch!!!!!

Wahahaha......after i finish my test then only I realised that my stomach is really hungry, but no choice, I can do nothing because after that I still got lecture! Haizz.....finally 5.30pm the lecture finish and I able to went back to hostel and eat something.

Haizz.......my life become very very messy!!!!!! Didn't sleep on the right time, din't eat on the routine. Tired............haizz....problems please go away from me!!!! I don't like you!

Hahaha.....I discussed the assignment with my groupmate and bloged at the same time.....hahaha......really tired! 11.38pm already but still can't go back to my room and sleep!!!! =.=lll.......
I want to sleep!!!! I want to sleep!!!

No comments: